DutchChain is the incubator of ecosystems and gathers the largest, most complete and open, international ecosystem of 6000+ active participants of developers, board members, startups, scientists, policy workers, regulators, students, and entrepreneurs, with the official support of the EU and the Dutch government.
The DutchChain Innovation Program to them is a launch pad for exponential blockchain based solutions, with over 15 deep dives, events, the largest blockchain hackathon in the world and an incubator. The basis is the Netherlands, the stage is the world.
Our Chief of Incubation will lead the incubator for ecosystems, which takes the winning teams of the hackathon to scalable, fundable products and startups. Together with DutchChain, its extensive network of partners, consisting of corporates, governmental agencies, international scale-ups, regulators and universities, you work closely with the teams in realizing their full potential towards actual scalable growth and getting funded. You play a key role in supporting the startups that flow from the Hackathon at all stages of developing their business.
Get a taste of the Blockchaingers Hackathon
Our partner report on what we did last season in our open innovation ecosystem: https://www.slideshare.net/intoblockchain/blockchaingers-partner-executive-report-20172018-102677981
Highlights of past season:
What our corporate and governmental partners have to say about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmiAawGXwAU
DutchChain ICO workshops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftl_aa1Q9c
Your scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Business development for the winning teams of the hackathon;
- Manage, coordinate and organize the connection of partners, teams and experts;
- Serve as a project manager to ensure proper follow-up with teams and partners to ensure that all achieve their agreed-upon milestones;
- Support the teams towards getting (crowd) funded or investor ready;
- Act as a relationship manager for high potential teams that have participated in the hackathon to help them establish and scale networks;
- Engaging with and managing the existing community of hackathon ‘’alumni’’, corporate partners, governmental agencies, blockchain scale-ups, and investors;
Who you are
- You are driven by creating new industries and businesses and making a real impact at a global scale;
- You love motivating and growing teams to reach their fullest potential and show them that they can do more than they ever thought possible, celebrating with them along the way;
- You are on top of what is happening in the blockchain space - where are things headed, who are the emerging players and can see where the market is going;
- You are passionate about bringing people from different worlds, with different working languages and cultures together to solve an issue that will, in the end, be beneficial to everyone;
- You are sharp & direct - call out fluff and bluff and cut through the cr*p, you give advice that matters and actually helps people move forward.
Desired qualifications and experience
- You have 3-10 years of experience in building and creating ecosystems and platforms that require collaboration;
- You have leveraged a full ecosystem of technology including external partners and innovators;
- You have a proven track record in getting tech startups to fundable growth and launching new products and businesses from idea to prototype to revenue;
- Experience in the tech industry and its key activities such as product development and management, business development, team building and raising capital.
- Experience or with rapidly developing technologies is preferred
- Experience in tech entrepreneurship is highly desirable
- An existing network in the tech ecosystem is preferable
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills;
- Passion for business development activities, with a proven capacity to identify, progress, and close services opportunities;
- Self-starter with a demonstrated high-performance track record;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to spot opportunities in times of change.
What we offer
- A full-time position as Incubation Lead based at our office “The Castle” in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- A competitive salary in line with market standards
- A position in a unique and fast-growing company with plenty of traction to leverage
- An environment that encourages initiative, creativity, and experiments
- A senior, dedicated and passionate team of colleagues that is always willing to go the extra 2 miles
How do I start?
Apply by sharing your CV and why you would like to work at DutchChain at email@example.com asap. We will invite you for a first chat after your application.
I need more info!